Sip-N-Savour Postponed

Due to the ongoing public health concern from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our community, we have made the difficult decision to postpone April 2nd’s Sip-N-Savour event.

We are appreciative of your continued support and understanding. This decision aligns with the newly announced protocol as our priority is the safety of everyone involved with any of our events. Further information will be sent out as it becomes available via our website and our social media channels.

All ticket sales made prior to the event will be honored at the rescheduled date. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Barrie Ann George, Director of Development and Communications at [email protected].

Thank you and stay well!

back share